I've decided to add a little consistency to my blog. I won't be writing posts on the weekends, but I will be documenting bits of our Saturday and Sunday. Every Monday ya'll will get a small glimpse into what we did over the weekend. I hope you enjoy it!
1. Easton sleeping on his mamas chest. My little monster....
2. Black bean soup that I made from scratch! It was seriously, DELISH.
3. A cool tree that I spotted while doing The Dish at Stanford.
4. Easton playing on a very colorful mat with a very colorful rattle!
5. Tony and I, right after we did our little Dish hike :)
Our weekend was relaxing and slow. Just like we like it.