Friday, February 19, 2010
25 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. If I chew gum I have to have two pieces of gum in my mouth.
2. I have to be the last one to clap during an applause.
3. Nicole Kidman and Gweneth Paltrow are my style icons- and have been since I was in junior high.
4. I had to stop watching Grey's Anatomy because I became too emotionally involved.
5. I have never gone to the bathroom in front of my husband.
6. My favorite desert is Lobster Tail- an Italian pastry.
7. I have been with my husband since I was 19 years old.
8. My favorite snack is non-fat cottage cheese and apple slices.
9. I did youth ministry in Spanish Harlem when I lived in New York City. And loved it!!!
10. I have never been to Europe.
11. My dream was always to be an actress- and if I think about it, it still is.
12. My favorite movies are Mona Lisa Smile, Under The Tuscan Sun, and Meet Me In Saint Louis.
13. Easter is my favorite holiday.
14. The best present I have ever received is from Tony- he gave me my pug Molly on my 20th birthday.
15. I haven't had a sip of alcohol since December 7th, 2009.
16. All of my friends have been my friends since I was in elementary school, junior high, and high school- I have very few "adult friends" and that is fine with me.
17. My favorite food is hot dogs- but I only eat them twice a year (give or take).
18. My English Mastiff sleeps on a down comforter and Calvin Klein duvet- she is a princess.
19. I take a bubble bath almost every day- and always wear a tiara while doing so.
20. My mood completely changes when I am in a mall- I become "all glowey" says my husband.
21. The priest that married my husband and I also baptized me when I was two months old.
22. On my wedding day I wore a headpiece that was worn by my great grandmother, grandmother, mother, all my aunts, and me!
23. I cook dinner every night.
24. I never listen to music in my car- only NPR.
25. My favorite animal is a Hippo and I would give anything to see one in the wild!!